To persons residing in the EU
Consent of customers and withdrawal of consent
In cases where customers who have transactions with us are under 16 years of age, those customers must obtain the consent of their guardians regarding the handling of Personal Information, etc.
2) Because the personal information obtained by our company is necessary to achieve our purpose of use, we might not be able to provide services, etc. related to this purpose of use to customers who do not consent.
Customer requests and our company’s handling of them
1) Customers in the EU can request the following handling of any of their Personal Information, etc. retained by our company. When our company receives a request from a customer, we will confirm its details and handle it in a reasonable period of time whenever possible.
・Customers can request that we provide them with access to, revise, delete, limit the processing of, stop using, or transfer any of their Personal Information, etc. retained by our company.
・Customers can object to the processing of any of their Personal Information, etc. by our company in the pursuit of our legitimate interests.
2) When a customer issues a request, we will confirm their identity. In addition, in cases where the basis of a request is not clear or there are excessive or repeated requests, we might request that the costs be paid or deny the request.
3) Customers can raise objections to the competent authorities regarding the handling of Personal Information, etc.
4) Regarding the above types of requests, questions, or complaints, please inquire in accordance with the above methods, etc.
Our company does not retain Personal Information, etc. of customers any longer than is necessary to achieve our purpose of use, and we promptly delete data once it becomes unnecessary.